Cincy Aggies Upcoming Community Service Event
Join us to serve!
WHEN: This Saturday 3/19/16
WHAT: At Hands Against Hunger (Assembling Hope boxes to be delivered to children around the world)
Time: 9am-12pm (Please arrive at 8:45 so that we may gather and take a picture)
WHERE: 2430 E. Kemper Road
Number of Alumni needed: 12 or more
Attire: Please wear your Aggie Gear
Download the Cincinnati Alumni Association Scholarship
NORTH CAROLINA AGRICULTURAL AND TECHNICAL STATE UNIVERSITY
CINCINNATI ALUMNI CHAPTER SCHOLARSHIP
In our efforts to enhance quality at North Carolina A&T Sate University, the Cincinnati Alumni Chapter has been awarding annual scholarships to Cincinnati areas students attending NC A&T State University since 1993. This scholarship represents the Alumni’s Association pledge to assist the University in attracting and retaining quality students. The Cincinnati Chapter awards a $1000.00 scholarship to a Cincinnati student. This scholarship will be administered as follows: $500.00 Fall Semester and $500.00 Spring Semester. Please review the following requirements and complete the attached application for consideration.
FRESHMAN/TRANSFER STUDENT ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- The student must have been accepted by North Carolina A&T State University.
- The high school principal or counselor must sign all freshman applications. The head of the department in the student’s major area of interest must sign all transfer students applications.
- A copy of the acceptance letter to NC A& T State University or a copy of the letter acknowledging receipt of application for admission to the University must accompany the application.
- The applicant must be a citizen of the United States of America.
FRESHMAN/TRANSFER STUDENT CRITERIA:
You must include:
- High School Grade Point Average (4.0 scale). Include ninth grade courses and GPA for the ninth grade. Your GPA for seven semesters must be at least a 3.0. Transfer students need only supply transcript from the transferring University.
- You must provide one of the following: SAT score (minimum 920) or ACT score (minimum 21). SAT/ACT scores are not required for rising sophomores and above.
- Exact class rank at the end of senior year for the incoming freshman, if available.
- Complete transcript covering at least seven semesters as noted in step 1 for this section. Also a photocopy of the SAT or ACT scores as noted in step 2 for this section.
- Three letters of recommendation: Two from high school officials (do not include letter from official who signs your application) and one from an adult who is not an official of the school (you may use an alumnus of A&T, but the person cannot be a relative of yours).
APPLICATION MUST BE POSTMARKED NO LATER THAN MIDNIGHT JUNE 15!
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED!
Cincinnati Alumni Association Scholarship