|The North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University
P.O. BOX 40907
CINCINNATI, OHIO 45240
Alumni Association – Cincinnati Chapter
The Cincinnati Alumni Chapter of North Carolina A&T State University was founded 50 years ago by these AGGIES who wanted to help our University and provide a point of reference for AGGIES in the Cincinnati area.
• A starting point for Aggies coming into the Cincinnati area for the first time.
• A networking and support organization for Aggies during their careers while in the Cincinnati area.
The Cincinnati Chapter has over 100 Aggies on its roster.
• A scholarship provider for Cincinnati area students attending A&T. Since 1994 the Cincinnati Chapter has provided $35,493 in scholarships to 43 Cincinnati area students.
• During the past ten years Aggies have volunteered for work in the Walk For Hunger supporting the Free Store.
• The Cincinnati Chapter has had two local Aggies who were inducted into the Hall of Fame of the Cincinnati Public Schools, Erbil Barkley’55 and Reginald Victor’55.
• The Cincinnati Chapter has had one local Aggie inducted into the A&T Athletics Hall of Fame, Erbil Barkley.
• Since 1985 Cincinnati Aggies have contributed $211,940 to the Alumni Giving Fund and has been among the top ten A&T Chapters, in 2012 and 2014, for Alumni Giving.
Performed by The Blue and Gold Marching Machine
Dear A and T, Dear A and T, a monument indeed,
Around thy base with grateful hearts behold thy students kneel,
We bless the power that gave thee birth to help us in our need,
We’ll ever strive while here on earth all loyalty to yield.
With joy, with joy, dear A and T, thy students turn from thee
To spread thy trophies year by year from Dare to Cherokee.
Dear A and T, Dear A and T, the signet thou shall be,
Set by our great old commonwealth, proud boaster of the free;
She’ll have the record of her worth on granite not inscribed-
Nay, let the children of her birth proclaim it by their lives.